HomeAboutLinksContact

Slightly About Me

Dreesyach

* Real Name : Den Andri

* Gender : Male

* Industry : Engineering

* Occupation : Architect, Architecture and IT Engineer, Student

* Location : Jakarta, Bandung - Indonesia

They say: easy going, sanguinis, hard to please, humble
“The first thing you have to know about me is that I always stand what I stand for", I don't try to follow a trend -I have my own little path.

Interests

Trying to find new ideas in developing Architecture through ITs based on local made. Pribumi made lah.. kitu! Hayoo majulah bangsaku. Biar teu melempem wae kayak lemper di bungkus daun. You see in life lots of people know what to do but few people actually do what they know.

Favorite Movies

Shrek, Big Daddy, The Bone Collector, The Bourne, 2 Fast 2 Furious, LOTR, The Mummy.

Favorite TV Shows

News, Famous Homes & Hideaways, Discovery, Auto Motor Sport, Oto Blitz, Home & Decor, The Secret World of..., Sagas, Otoblitz, Otomotif [TV], Oprah, Supernatural, Heroes, Six Feet Under.

Favorite Music

Just easy Listening | poprock | r&b soul | instrumental music | love to hear Oldies |

Favorite Books

Struggling to Surrender by Jeffery Lang (mostly). All kind of Architecture and Information Technology are considered well.


About My Blog :


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asyik nih kerja di seamolec
Traktiran donk....